Blog of the Year 2012 Award
My Sincere gratitude to Uzoma for awarding me the Blog of the year 2012 award. I am really grateful to him for appreciating my work and nominating me. Uzoma has a great blog and here is the link http://85degrees.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/feel-good-hormones-awards-omg/. One of the most fascinating work of Uzoma is the “Where is my Daddy?” It’s a very touching story and I recommend all of you guys to take a visit of the blog.
BLOG OF THE YEAR 2012 AWARD
(Most of this has been copied. It is suggested that you do the same…makes posting easy!)
- Do you know a blog that deserves an award?
- Do you have special blogs that you love to read?
- Which blogs do you bookmark and follow?
- Would you like to give them an award this year?
- Then the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award is for you!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and name/tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award
- Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award-http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join The Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information, check the FAQ on The Thought Palette.
The Nominees are:
1) Jo: http://manningtreearchive.com/ Wonderful blog by Jo, representing the classics and his travel history. I enjoy reading his blog as I am a big fan of classic movies. Jo’s writings are incredible.
2) Vicky Nanjappa: http://www.vickynanjappa.com/ Vicky is an excellent Journalist. I extremely adore his work. He has that skill to keep his audience interested in his post until the end. Vicky has the caliber to excel the happenings in words, when one reads it feels so alive….
3)Uzoma: http://85degrees.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/feel-good-hormones-awards-omg/6-stars-image/#main. As I have described in the starting of the post, Uzoma is incredible with his writings and poems. One of the most adorable poem is “Where is my Daddy?”. \
4)Barbara Stanley: http://barbarastanley.net/ Barbara is excellent with her writings. I have actually re-tweeted her blogs because I love what she has to say. The most important thing that I like about her blog is she writes with emotions. One of her blog about the Pets as Christmas gift is my favorite. I am a regular reader of Barbara’s article on Examiner.com on herbs and their benefits. Definitely check it out.
5)http://poetryblogofmine.wordpress.com/: I love the poems on his blog. Definitely a catch!
6) http://wordsofhisheart.wordpress.com/: Wordsofhisheart is a blog by a father about his son Andres who is suffering from Arnold Chiari Malformation. I absolutely his strength as a Dad, helping his kid out in each and every way and thanking god for each moment. A very inspirational blog.
7) http://missmarzipan.com/: You will love her blog about cooking and unique recipes. I love her cupcakes and vegetarian mini quiche’s recipes. Definitely check it out.
8) Nafees: Nafees blog is everything about the happening, what he loves and expects. It’s a personal blog with emotions and sentiments. I adore his blog and loved his post on “Rain”.
9) http://fluxnews.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/top-5-17-decembrie-2012-s-a-intamplat-astazi-undeva-candva/: Flux News, you can never skip her blog. Her blog focuses on all the happenings with interesting pictures. A must read blog.
10) http://mustardseedbudget.wordpress.com/: I nominated his blog before and I will always nominate his blog whenever I get the chance. A very inspirational blog with bible verses. One of his post “Look to learn from everyone” is my favorite and I have copied that and read almost 5 times in a row. Absolutely recommended.